2001-A spinning lubricants
2001 - A spinning lubricants
2001-A spinning lubricant is the mixture of fatty acid ester, anti-static agent and emulsifier. It is non-ion type and is generally called Hemao oil.
1. It can be easily washed off, and is free from corrosion and yellowing.
2. It has lubricating and anti-static effects on wool spinning engineering.
3. It can reduce web breaking and wool falling, enhance the fiver cohesive force and improve spinning quality. Therefore, it contributes to the smooth processing of production and improving product quality.
The performance and application effect of the product reach the index of similar products in Germany and take the lead in China.
Product Application and Application Method
The product is widely applied to wool top making and spinning.
1.Spinning back washer: dyed wool tops 2.2-5.0 grams/L
Polyamide, polyester, PAN 5.0-8.0 grams/L
Viscose, viscose fiber, 10.0-15.0 grams/L
2. Combing machine and spinning machine: pure wool and wool synthetic fiber, the dilution ratio is 1:5-1:10
3. Semi-spinning and PAN: 15-17 denier; blended yarn 6-15 denier, 0.2%-0.4% the product, and the dilution ratio is 1.8 to 1:12
4. Coarse spinning: PAN domestic fabric 0.5-1.0% the product, the dilution ratio is 1:6-1:20 or decide the mixing ratio according to different varieties.
The water for preparing the emulsion is preferably soft water at the temperature of 40–50℃. Slowly add the product in whiling stirring water.
1. Appearance: yellowish-brown transparent liquid
2. PH Value: 7.0-8.5 (1% water solution)
3. Oil Content: 85%±2
4. Stability: 5% water solution without layering in 72 hours
Package and Storage
Applicable variety: natural wool and synthetic fibre
Applicable equipment: wool spinning spraying device, back washing machine, dyeing apparatus/ carding dryer
Applicable process: efficient worsted, semi-worsted and roving
Dissolution method: under the stirring conditions, add the high-CJ-non-ionic antistatic agent into the prepared emulsion lubricant
Packaging and Storage
1. 50-kilogram plastic drum or 200-kilogram small-mouth iron drum
2. Storage period: 12 months (normal temperature)