2001–C wool oil agent
2001 – C wool oil agent
2001-C Hemao oil is a novel eco-friendly product developed by the factory under the guidance of universities, colleges and technical research institutes. It does not contain p-aminophenol and so on. According to many large wool spinning factories, its effect is far superior to those of domestic similar products. The product is non-ion type.
1. It can reduce abrasion in the spinning process and endow high-count wool yarn with good smoothness and finish degree;
2. It can improve the permeability to fiber in top dyeing process;
3. Strong cohesive force and the made wool yarn tops are uniform;
4. It has good anti-static effect, products produced in the way have less fly yarns and the producing rate is high;
5. It can be easily washed off, and is free from corrosion and yellowing.
Product Application and Application Method
The product is mainly applied to full-wool and high-count yarns, mercerized cashmere, mercerized shrink-proof wool yarn, etc.
he dilution ratio is 1:8-1:10.
1. Appearance: yellowish-brown transparent liquid
2. PH Value: 7.0-8.5 (1% water solution)
3. Oil Content: 85%±2
4.Stability: 1:10 water solution without layering within 72 hours
The water for preparing emulsion is preferably soft water at the temperature of 40℃–50℃. Slowly add the product in while stirring.
Package and Storage
1.50-kilogram plastic drum or 100-kilogram plastic drum
2. Slush molding small-mouth iron drum for products less than 200 kilograms weight
3. Storage period: 6 months (normal temperature)